Saturday, May 2, 2009

Comeback!

Even I can't believe it myself.

I've gone blogging-less for a month SHARP. April's been a month of blogging resistance for me, and I decided to be back on this very day, exactly a month after my last post. Damn.

The recent Swine Flu outbreak has been a very hot topic of the world. IF you're wondering what's that, check the newspapers or wiki. And IF you're lazy, go hide in your blanket.





























The maps above show the cases of Swine Flu around the world. Be patient, I'm not gonna blog a boring post on statistics and reports.

Luckily in Malaysia, we're still free from infected. Swine Flu comes from the animal many Malaysians love and hate - pigs. But, according to a report by a professor of public health, the influenza is by the formula: LINK













As explained in the report:

Despite it's name, the strain of swine flu isn't spreading from direct contact with pigs and pork, but rather being transmitted among humans.



















Humans are always the ones always causing trouble to themselves.

Anyway in Malaysia, this statement is a bonus to most of us, I mean Chinese, who love pork. Pork gives us the best dishes of all time.


















Bak Kut Teh.















Char Siew Pau.

















Roasted pork and Char Siew.
















Wantan Mee.

















Pai Gu Wong.

















Sweet & sour pork.


Alright, I'll stop turning this into a food post. All the dishes above can be found in Malaysia, they're great, and they come from pork. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Maybe someday, there'll be a new report or statement saying '' Swine flu can be transmitted through eating pork. '' and you'll regret before saying no to pork. Why not take the chance?


A friend of mine from KL had this saying. Here's a link regarding his post.

''Pork is a necessity, especially to Chinese people. Every self worthy Chinese
MUST EMBRACE pork. It's not just a dish, it's a PASSION, its like sex for the mouth.
''

This post is neither the uses of pork nor swine flu. It's just a comeback post from me. Btw, Lee Hom's concert tonight! I wished I could go..I think I'll just sit at home watching United agaist Boro....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comeback and you posted a out-of-date info. Spreading false info?

Anonymous said...

Why put so much pics of pork and pig when you have a lil line saying this disease has nothing to do which pork?

Unknown said...

Out-of-date? Hey that's not false info.And I said that the disease has nothing to do with EATING pork.

Unknown said...

lol 'sex for the mouth' isnt it oral sex d?? hahahaha

Kenny Tan said...

Kind of..I just love da statement when I first seen it XD