Monday, June 1, 2009

Another month gone

3 weeks ago I posted.

After spending much time sitting for mid-term exams in May, holidays are back again. And it's boring. I'm gonna rot in this 2 weeks.

I'll be sick if I see more of these again at the moment.


















My youngest sis Candice celebrated her 10th birthday last week, 27th May.



































Let me wish you Happy Birthday once more, on my bloggie!

But anyway, I'll be hoping that you'll be more organized. Since dad bought a study desk for you and put it in my room, I do wish that you can keep it clean always.





















Why not be like me?



















*Smiles proudly, yet with hope.* LOL.


I had nothing great to do in this holiday, but I'll be going to KL with some buddies to witness the Hands Percussion team drumming festival.






















Titled ''Kaleidoscope'', it's gonna be the first festival organized by Hands itself.

6 will be going. I booked the bus tickets with blood-sucking prices. Shit.

















38.60 bucks for ONE WAY. Another of it completes the return. That's it when you travel during the H-O-L-Y days.


Currently out of things to post. I guess I'll be back with a post on the sales at my dad's shop.

5 comments:

CH said...

bo bian... holiday is like that de.. Happy birthday to your sister!

Yxin said...

OH no ~~~ i saw my octopus ~~~ xD haPPY hoLiDay ! ^^ Enjoy ur trip to KL

Kenny Tan said...

Xin..that yellow paper is ur dinosaur o.haha..thx ya.

Yxin said...

really ? happy nii ^^

Steven said...

38.60. soon it's gonna go up :(