Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pissed

Back after a week sharp.

Guess what? 2 pranks in one day for me.

I was supposed to be involved with a 4x100m relay friendly match at SMKSS this morning in conjunction with their Sports Day. Followed teacher's car there for nothing. NOTHING.They've postponed Sports Day to another time which I don't wanna know and they did not inform anyone. Are they playing some game on us or what? All I can say that is it's wasting time. Bodoh-bodoh pergi, bodoh-bodoh balik.

I am a member of the photography team for the school bulletin. Yesterday we (the team) were informed that 4 of us will be joining a seminar on the 7th of March at HELP University, KL. The seminar, entitled ''School Magazine Workshop'' is practically about a course in teaching students to produce school magazines which includes tutorials on photography, editing and grapical skills.

I was quite excited by this seminar (which I hesitated before making my decision) but today, after returning from SS my friend told me that the principal wanted the form 3 students to go. Alasannya mereka akan menjadi panel penghasilan PUNCAK (my school's magazine) next year dan sepatutnya mereka ikuti program ini.

Okay, Faceless Void's ulti again. Swwwttt... Okay, we didn't get to go to any seminars last year but they choose us to be in the team this year. We know nothing(not absolutely nothing) but at least please give us a chance to go and learn something back. I don't understand what the form 3 students would gain if they join the seminar as they still have a year to go. Why not let us learn and produce something good this year? I'm pretty sure there will be other seminars next year..PISSED.

Alright, 2 pranks are enough and still it's exam week. HOLY SHIT I should say. I wonder what result I'll get this time..btw sorry for another boring post that wasted your time.


Shit happens. - Unknown

No comments: