Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pheewww

So much to post!

I've uploaded another web album which features scenes during last Wednesday's Sports day. The photos were taken by the photography team of the school bulletin - Heng Huei, Kai Ru and Yoong Wei.

*Please inform me if the web album is too large for display cause it fits perfectly on my 19-inch monitor screen.














I'm in the team too but I took part in the events which I used to every year.


































Collection increased! However I ruled out my chance to be athlete of the year which was won by my friend Sheng Bao. Congratulations.

Overall a tiring day.


Unfinished business. After Sports day I rejoined the drum team to the annual Chinese New Year Heritage Night organized by the students of Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (formerly KUSTEM) on Friday.


















It was my second year performing there. Considered as one of the major performances, I can't afford to miss it although I'm tired after Sports Day.


















I had a wonderful time there with the team, especially with those guys which I called the JOKERS above. I wish to say that you guys were great and of course, funny!

A series of rehearsal and finally the performance at night. Sorry for the poor quality image below.















Had my dinner at around 10.45pm with some guys at Cili Padi. Benny even wanted some Left 4 Dead at Wildzone. Reach home nearly at 11.30pm which I was told that a small fire occured. Bomba juga ada di situ.

......and the next day is schooling day. Duh.

Overall a tiring day, again.



School with two tutions sums up my following day. Now I'm really TIRED.

But not forgetting that it's Valentines, I wish to share a poem which I found on a web to someone special..


Valentine Smile

On Valentine's Day we think of those
Who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who
We think of with a smile.
I am fortunate to know you,
That's why I want to say,
To a rare and special person:
Happy Valentine's Day!

by Joanna Fuchs


Overall, a tiring day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember to smile ^^