Monday, February 9, 2009

Cock talkers

*To my pal Cedric who shared his feelings in his blog : CHEER UP!


Alright, I'm dealing with loads of things at the moment.


Should I begin with the school's current event? Sports day. Yeah, I participated every year of course. This year's gonna be a little different, as it starts in the morning and it's way early. Well, it falls on this Wednesday. Anyone interested to be part of it can be present at 8am in the morning *winks*

Tuition life. Everybody knows it. Sometimes I'm quite fed up with tuition, although it's important cause I wont actually study. But the hectic programmes of mine coming in day and day makes me sick especially this week. I don't even have time for some blogging except for today, as my mate Mr.Koong puts it this way - I'm more active here than the blogger himself.

Another point is the comments. I mean blog comments, those you type in the chatbox. Before Chinese New Year my dad bought me a new com as I said in my previous post.
























The guy commenting above is Mr.Koong whom I've mentioned just now. Of course you have the time to comment, but I wish to tell you that, mind your own business. ( I guess your current personal message at messenger suits you )

I'm not done yet. Recently a mysterious guy appeared in my blog, also commenting. He started from the one I circled in the picuture below. (Click to enlarge)














Today, I found this.









Notice that '' ) " joined the talking which he said his famous lines. And then the MG replied that his identity will be revealed if he shares some topic. What's the big deal hiding?

Only he knows. Alright, this is CH's blog below with the comments. The post was a review regarding to the new Nokia N97. If you're intetested about this phone here's the link .





















Witness the 'arguement' and you'll see zzz the MG. Now, what's all those stuff got to do with him? From my point of view I don't think there's such political thing involved. As CH's buddy I wish to say again, mind your own business. Go study bah.

I'm spending quite some time on this post expressing my views on this situation. Most would think that ''What's the big deal? You're so small-gased.'' but it's just what I thought. No offense. This post's kinda boring, sorry if you're expecting other stuff from me. Will be back for more after Sports Day, wish me luck!

Before signing off, lets bid farewell to Chinese New Year 09. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hinzz, >.<

Anonymous said...

LOL haters, they are all about the same. Ignorance is bliss.
*Turns on spam filter*