Saturday, December 13, 2008

KL post

To my readers:

I'm at KL at the moment after coming back from Langkawi Island. I had a great time there with my family and cousins and I will be posting pictures I've taken there for sharing. I'm not sure when i'll be back, but I will be going to Melaka this 18th December and will be back around 20th December..

Recently I've change my phone housing to white which costs me 65 bucks..Although I'm not that satisfied but the money's spent and my wish for a white N6120c was granted. Well, I'm now staying in my cousin's house at Sungai Long. Soon i will be staying at Subang Jaya.

I'm currently typing this post at Cheras. Time flies and it's a almost a fortnight gone this month. I hope you guys keep on enjoy this final chapter of 2008. More updates when I'm back at KT!!








No comments: