Wednesday, December 31, 2008

08 Finale

It's the last 30 minutes of year 2008 and I'm typing this post right now!

2008 is a memorable one, absolutely. From all the happy moments to the saddest times, I'll certainly remember them..

Here's a sum of what I've done in this soon-to-end year, which I can remember.
  • Have a roller coaster time at school
  • Celebrated Chinese New Year greatly
  • Represented the school and region in athletics
  • Awarded sportsman of the year during Sports Day
  • Visited the graveyard at my birthday as it was Ching Ming
  • Had loads of performance with my drum team
  • Watched Euro 2008 live on midnight - Holland vs France
  • Funfair during July
  • One year anniversary for my previous phone which was stolen
  • Witnessed my school's music fest
  • Had a mini football competition at school which my buddies and I teamed
  • Met Abraham, my drum coach from Hands Percussion Team
  • Had drum training till 11pm at night
  • Street photo-taking with my cousin Shaun which inspired me
  • Witnessed the Beijing Olympics!
  • Resigned as assistant leader in Prefect's Board
  • Pmr trial exam which ends up only 2A's for me
  • 22/8, a special day
  • Attended a elite camp for PMR students which benefited me
  • Celebrated the one's birthday
  • Work at my dad's shop during the last holiday before Pmr
  • Began war with PMR and ended it
  • Started this blog at 3/11
  • Represent the Prefect's Board to a leadership camp in Penang
  • Trip with my buddies!
  • Went to Rynn Lin Yu Zhong's album promotion
  • Had some highs and lows with you
  • Family trip to KL, Langkawi and Melaka
  • Watch 5 movies in cinema - Quantum, Madagascar 2, Kinta, Twilight and Ip Man
  • Christmas!
  • Straight A's in PMR, nothing happier than that
  • Wishing everyone Happy New Year now!!!!!!!

There're still loads of things happened this year..

Goodbye 08, welcome 09!
Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

There was so memorable for your 2008...haha ^^ Happy New Year!