Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ownage

Yeah, it's my day today! Let me share it..

In the morning, I had breakfast with THE GANG and we walked to school at around 9.25am. If not mistaken, we reached school at 9.45am as results are out at 10.

While waiting, I had butterflies in my stomach and I was totally mixed - scared, anxious, hopeful, desperate to get rid of these feelings and put them all into an end!

As we strolled along one of the blocks, suddenly Yun Xin phoned me from the school hall, telling me that the results are out, and I got 8A's! I was stunned by a mild-joy..but at first I thought it was just a prank, and I doubted what she said..I told the other guys and went back to the hall. At this point, I started to get more butterflies in me!

Approaching the school hall, I saw people gathering there...and then, Sher Rin came and congratulated me. In a shock with some joy, I saw my name on the notice board stating I'm one of those who got straight A's! It was the longest few seconds for me..*duh?*

I can't believe it, totally! I didn't expect such results as I had already thought about it at the first paper I'm sitting during the examination..it was like '' Sei lo..how in the world am I gonna do well? It's damn hard man! ''. I'm on cloud nine at the moment..I never tasted such what-I-call ''unexpected success'' XD

Soon I went into the hall and grab my result sheet. I'm very happy that I did not let my parents down. Thinking back that I've only got 2A's in my trial exam really made them worried and disappointed. And now, it's over and a different challange awaits.......


Document-of-the-moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grats! 恭喜! お祝いの言葉! 축하 ! Glückwünsche! Congratulazioni! Felicidades! बधाई! Lời chúc mừng!

Anonymous said...

hAppy nEw yEAR !! ^.^