Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ya estoy de vuelta !!

`Before posting, I wish to say that the title means 'I'm back' in Spanish *cheers*

Well, as they say, home sweet home and I totally agreed about that. It's feels great to be back at the place you spend your time most. I'm away from home for 2 weeks sharp and I miss my bed!
Since I'm back, I think there are many things to do as 2009 is approaching fast. Christmas is near, results coming out, preparations for next year..

For my readers, I've completed my web album which includes pictures of my trip to Langkawi and A'Famosa. The pictures are all taken by my photo-loving cousin, Shaun from KL. I wish to say thanks to him for the pictures which are brilliantly taken and I do hope his passion for photography burns on. I hope my sharing will be interesting! Thank you.

p/s: Guess what I'm doing? Playing with a hammer?
Yeah..injured my hand [not serious] in the end *sobs*

More to come!!

No comments: