Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wet Christmas

First of all, Merry Christmas !!!


This little post sums up my day..

Woke up early in the morning and guess what? Stomachache, twice.
Suffered in the toilet for a while and went back to bed.

Had a simple breakfast but no turkey XD
Weather's cool with rain..and it keeps getting heavier.
Went out with the one, strolled in the heavy downpour.

Dinner as usual then.....I'm BORED~

Read a few pages of book as my sis was using the computer.

Finally..I'm typing this post.


Another Christmas gone, cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome widgets you got there. I really like them. Looks like your blog is getting more n more interesting. Keep up the good work. Hope you will get a new com.

Kenny Tan said...

Thanks buddy..I'll keep on upgrade this blog into a better one. I'm still finding a new skin for this blog though..