Thursday, January 1, 2009

09 debut post

For me, 2008 started with high hopes, and ended in joy and satisfaction. I wish 09 would be the same too, better!



Hey guys, time flies. No doubt, 09's first day is about to be gone within half an hour. I start to wonder how life will be this year. Well, not thinking too much, I just wanna enjoy this last few days of holiday.

Recently, I've been to a few gatherings and parties ( not very big ones ) and all of them are STEAMBOATS. It's funny to say that everyone chooses the have steamboat and it's my first time having them 3 times in a week. I'm just back from the latest steamboat gathering at Jayveen's house. I must say that her mum's tomyam soup was great! The other ones are at Carol and Ting's house.

Currently, I already have some small to-do's in my planner. I'll be having drum practice this Saturday for a performance on the 5th [ I can't wait to drum!! ]. My new tuition will be starting on the same day too. I'll be finishing my self-help book as I'm in the last chapter. Lastly, I'll be packing my school bags soon and be ready for a new schooling life with new challenges. Life's starting to be normal again.

With busy times coming, happy times are not to forget. Spending happy times with family, loved ones, people you care are important too. I do hope I can get better relations this year, regardless of family, friends or anyone in contact. I hope I'll stay happy, so do you, everyone!

No comments: