Saturday, January 17, 2009

All for one. Why not?

Sorry for any delays.

Everyone staying in Kuala Terengganu should know that the recent re-election made the city so busy. Polices from everywhere had been summoned by the government lords to 'control' traffics in KT, or rather make things worse in my opinion.

Last Thursday was re-orientation week for the form 4 students in school. I decided not to go as it's gonna be a boring day there. My pals Cedric, CH and Benny came to my house and we decided to have a walk. Cedric had a nice meal before that.















We went to Waterfront park. Located at Goat Island, which is one of the busiest streets in KT, I'm surprised that there so many PAS materials. From far, I can see the island with green and white colours of the japanese flag.


















However, I discovered stickers pasted on the lampposts, stating:




























Apasai itu? I found this information below on a web.

`Kluk-klek'
adalah istilah orang Terengganu yang bermaksud `MAIN-MAIN, tidak serius, mudah berubah.' Jika seseorang digelar `kluk-klek' maka orang itu dianggap tidak boleh dipercayai.


It means that PAS is a play play party. Lol. Besides, we also saw a PAS-stop.

















The elections begin on this very day. Lets hope that a better government will be formed for the sake of the people living in this country. Happy voting to all!
























Imagine everyone work together to form a party. All for one, why not? Then we all have peace.

1 comment: