Thursday, January 8, 2009

School stuff

First week in school, here are 5 things you ought to know about my class (SO FAR) :

  • My Physics teacher said that Albert Einstein saw an apple drop from a tree and discovered gravity
  • My Chinese and English teacher gave us the same title for our first essay - 'Myself'
  • My Biology teacher is the same as my Science teacher two years ago
  • The curtains at the side windows are unwashed for the whole holiday
  • The timetable pasted on the notice board is the smallest one ever in my class

Form 4's way much different from last year, most notably subjects and exam formats.

Tuitions packed my whole week except Friday, which I have drum practices. Homework is a big headache. Not much time for blogging or online these days..



C'est la vie, that's life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha the physics teacher ewelytime says weli weli, weli annoying you know?!

Anonymous said...

did she really mention that?i didn't pay attention to her perhaps. agree to chen hui, she likes to say 'weli weli big' and 'weli weli small', it's not annoying though.

Kenny Tan said...

Haha, she did mention that about the Einstein apple thing..Joey sit in front didn't pay attention???