Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another day closer to CNY

2 days left.

After a tiring day practising for my next performance yesterday, I spend my afternoon today getting my new year clothes. My friend Jian followed me too as he's searching for some shorts.

Surely I went to my dad's shop.


















It took me..I think 2 and a half hours choosing and selecting. Poor Jian sometimes get so fed up. Who cares? :-)

I end up buying 3 shirts, and pair of jeans and a three-quarter pants.


-














Nothing much to post, overall a fine day. Hope yours will be fine as me.


By the way, I wish Interact Club good luck in today's sales!

1 comment:

Rui Sousa said...

Hello It´s with enormous pleasure that I invite you to visit my new and fresh blog at:

www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

regards and be happy!

ps: leave a comment!