Saturday, January 3, 2009

Buhbye Holy-days

Kinda bored today, 'enjoying' my last day of holiday in a windy mood.

Well, what I did so far is that this morning I went for a haircut this morning which consumed me 2 hours of waiting + cutting time. *Sighs*

In the afternoon, went to my dad's shop as he needs some help. Managed to sell a pair of Everlast canvas shoes. Met a friend there and I'd just stay for a while and went home. Before going up to my apartment, the cool and strong wind tempted me as I was reaching the stairs. I then sat down...enjoying the cool 'afternoon breeze' till I'm satisfied.

Reached home and suddenly, I remembered about the tuitions I had to attend later and started to feel that my old pal - Laziness is knocking at my door. Yeah, I can't wait to start having classes but I somehow feel kinda lazy. Well, humans are like that, but not all =)

Oops, look at the time..I guess I'm spending to much time on this post. Gotta go for now, as I had BM and Chemistry classes later. I had to say I'm reluctant to 'end' this holiday, which started way back the day PMR finished.





See ya in school everyone!

No comments: