Friday, January 23, 2009

Aloha Com!

DID YOU KNOW?
First month in school's over just like that.


Chinese NIU Year
's coming of course! I wonder why it's so early this year. February's gonna be a busy month for me. Sports day, track and field region tournament, monthly test..


Ahh, enough of these craps. MEET.....






































My new buddy desktop ! At last my wish was granted this year !!


My dad agreed a desktop for me after I've got my results last year. I was so damn happy that moment and waiting for that very day for my com to arrive. Finally after a hot-boring-last day before CNY day at school, I was mad cause I had to wait my cousin who's class was detentioned.

But by the time I reach my room..lalu kena Faceless Void's ulti ( See below for details )








Chronosphere (C)
Creates a rip in spacetime causing all units in that area to become trapped for its duration. Faceless Void has a mysterious connnection with spacetime that causes him to be unaffected by the sphere. Casting range increase per level.(Range: 500/550/600) 1 second casting time.

Level 1 - 3 seconds.
Level 2 - 4 seconds.
Level 3 - 5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 150/175/200
Cooldown: 120/110/100


WTH, Dota?? Actually it means I got stunned for a moment.




















Yeah, it's Vista-based.

I love the specs and everything..finally I'm using a real Vista for the first time. I also get to use a smooth keyboard, which my previous one was crocked at the space bar.





















2GB RAM, and the best thing is it's powered by a Geforce 512MB GDDR3 graphic card which is great for gaming. Thanks to my buddy CH for helping me knowing the specs of this com.


























It's currently located in my room and will be shifted after a new desk is gotten. I guess my Chinese New Year's gonna be perfect with this thing!

Thanks dad !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... your wish came true... you must thank Santa for this .

Anonymous said...

I told you I don't exist. Besides, I did nothing but gambling lately.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrulation ya ! Finally u no need to share com with ur sis le ~ Happy COW year ~ Don't woory too much ! Cheer up ! ^^

Kenny Tan said...

^^ thanks all..including you santa lolz

Great feeling XD