Saturday, January 31, 2009

Holy bored


Time
pwned January's head for 250 gold!
Time just drew first blood(+200 gold!)
Time pwned CNY holiday's head for 205 gold!
Time just got a DOUBLE KILL!




Sorry if you're sick of my delays and dota-influenced-posts.

CNY holidays are over. OVER.






















This year's the most boring one I ever had.

Not to say not many angpaus or entertaiment, it's just that I can't feel the Chinese New Year atmosphere just like those during previous years. Usually my friends and I used to visit other friends around town. But this year it's kinda boring cause we did not plan much.

The worst thing is time flies regardless you're feeling good or bad. School's back again for the second time this year. Life's gonna be booooriiiinngg...........tutition later, Ciao!

No comments: