Friday, January 9, 2009

Drummo

I had my first official drum training today after months of
'
hibernating '
.

Due to the long abandonment of our drumming room, a clean up was suggested before training for some upkeep.


We started with zero.

Everything was dragged out of the room, except that heavy cupboard.







Imagine all those stuff in one room.

After the room was emptied, we start sweeping. Benny even hacked some brand-new broomsticks for our using. FYI, the territory around the room is a mosquito farm. While cleaning, some of them even found a giant lizard ( I don't know how big ) which probably had great meals for some time.

Some GKU*-categorized drums are disposed too during the cleanup.
*Gendang Kurang Upaya




The cleanup took about 2 hours and everyone worked well. Finally, a less messy, organized, and cleaner room. It's my third time having a gotong-royong with the team since I joined last year.




Btw during the cleanup process, Zhuang's contact lens somehow managed to escape from his eye. While putting it back, he used my cellphone's 3G camera as a mirror. Somehow I managed to take this..


His face looks exceptionally BIG in this pic. Sorry Zhuang, just for fun! :-P

After that, we had lunch and training started as usual. New rudiments for this year's performances!

No comments: