Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged

Frankly, I've been tagged for the first time since started blogging in November last year.

Intentionally/ Unintentionally tagged by Calwin.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1.  I'm back from Drummer's Camp and I'm freaking tired.

2.  For the first time in my life I continuously slept after 1am for 3 days.

3.  I checked the newspaper instantly after I'm back to see the score on United's match against Liverpool. WTF they lost 4-1 at home??

4.  I'm alone at home replying this tag.

5.  My cellphone got a scratch at it's front screen, luckily there's a screen protector.

6.  Streamyx is slower than ever!! 

7.  I do hope there's a campaign agaist Streamyx by the Streamyx-ed someday.

8.  Turn off your anti-virus. They'll only make your com lag.

9.  Coffee makes me sleepy. LOL :-)

10. No rain today? During my three days at the camp almost all the time there was rain.

11. Due to my sucking internet line, I can't play Dota with my friends for nearly a month.

12. Credits for Assassin's Creed, but it's kinda hard to play.

13. Google banned my AdSense account. Damn.

14. Seeing many ex-form 5 friends, I'm jealous about school-less life.

15. My Nuffnang account  has 46 cents left to reach RM10.

16. Being tagged is [       ]. I don't know.



Here are the lucky ones to be tagged by me:

- Chen Hui. Ain't got tagged before? I saw your new template!

- Yizen. No reason, just for fun XD

- Cedric. Well, since you're one of my closest buddies who owns a blog.

- Khai Xin. Cause you're my cousin. Aha!

- Vivian. My senior in Prefects Board.


Wow, I'm finally done with this post! Have fun tagging!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

无聊?
Oh well, at least it's something.
Your're Tagged?

Kenny Tan said...

Can't you read? Tagged by someone.

Anonymous said...

What does tag mean?
Why must reply them?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you google it?

Anonymous said...

uhm... Thanks for tagging me? XD

Kenny Tan said...

Haha. Truly welcome? XD