Sunday, March 8, 2009

Screamyx

In Malaysia, we are all lucky to be Streamyx-ed.

I just don't understand what's the bloody problem with Streamyx. People called them names such as Screamyx, Shitmyx, TM Nut or bla bla bla. Why? Cause it sucks and that's a fact.






Things you ought to know about Streamyx:
  • It's slower than ever.
  • It's not cheap.
  • It's lag.
  • It ALWAYS disconnect for no reason.
  • It throts P2P usage.
  • It's making Malaysians crazy.
  • It's making gamers crazy, even from other countries. Click here.
  • It's making me crazy.

And yet, look at what Streamyx tells the people on their website.


















Let the freaks believe them.

Unlimited broadband access blocks P2p usage such as torrents and file sharing. High speed? I'm using a connection rate of 1mb/s and experiencing something like 1kb/s. No disconnections, LMAO. It disconnects almost evertime I use it, in fact everytime I should say. Great Value because you pay more money for slower connection speed?

Broadband your life today and experience the slowest Internet like never before!

















Above there's my pc after putting outside my room, situated beside another pc. Dad bought a Linksys modem for connecting both pc's via local area network.

















Connection was just okay at the begining, but it seems to be getting worse and I had disconnection problems all the time.

















I really got fed up with this problem..especially when gaming. I could not even play 1 single Dota match on Garena. Geez.

Complaining, my dad return the modem to check if it has problems. But the seller tested and have no problem at all. What can I say? Streamyx line in my house is shit. And now, I had to use the old modem Streamyx gave when we first registered to use its service.

















Guess what? Nothing different!

When I'm typing post I'd already suffered many disconnections especially when uploading the pictures! Argh..















CURSE YOU SCREAMYX !!

Malaysia Boleh. Enjoy.




No comments: