Monday, March 9, 2009

Week review

I was just back from the MSSMKTS track & field competition last week at Stadium Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin, Gong Badak.














Besides a wonderful place to run, the atmosphere there was great. It gives you the kinda feeling that you're really in the athletics business.

I took part in the same old events, basically sprinting and the relays. Managed to get a bronze and a silver as I mentioned earlier.

















Something that never happened to me before happened. Don't worry, I didn't break my leg. As you can see, runners are required to wear spike shoes while running on the tracks including me.

















Those sharp little spikes..ever wonder how it feels when you got stepped by someone wearing these? After quite a few years running with these, I did.

















During the competition, I was jumped-&-stepped by one of the runners. He was playing something with another guy and I was just right behind him. I had no idea why he jumped backwards and somehow his landing was just PERFECT. Lol.

And my shoe gets a Hero's Mark for it's bravery! Duh.





















Luckily I didn't lose my toe and it's just a minor injury. I just felt pain for some time. Anyway it's a lesson not to stand too near or behind hyperactive people.

And then recently I have itchy spots on my thighs. Believe me, it's really itchy. I could spend minutes scratching it until it becomes reddish and I curse myself for doing it. Sorry I have no pics about it but I do have this.

















Hopefully they would help me out of this problem.

By the way, I wish to say Happy Birthday to my lovely sister Grace who turns 14 today!






















Grace by name, full with grace indeed.
All the best in everything! Although no presents from me but an apology cause I've secretly upload your pic.

















Lovely isn't it? Again, Happy Birthday!!!


















Finally, I'll be back in school after a week-plus gone.


Signing off, Kenny T.

1 comment:

230 said...

Woh,that shoes i wear before..Remember??Wakaka
Ur sis memang lovely,Haha...
Take care bro