Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Letter from Google

Weeks ago I placed some ads by Google onto my blog with Google AdSense.

Like Nuffnang, AdSense is an advertisement serving program run by Google. It's one of the most popular advertising program in the world. Many benefited from this program as they said that it's a fast earning tool for bloggers and websters.

I signed up for an account to place these ads on my blog. At first I thought I'm gonna be rich in a few days or weeks. I clicked on the ads myself and kept spamming, and in just 4 days my account reached 16 USD. Holy-God-Damn happy am I to earned the lot!


Actually happiness seems far away....

















I got that when I signed in few days later.

Sad case, I don't know why my account was disabled. But in my devilish heart I knew it was gonna be the clicking-spam I made on the ads. I received an email from google notifying me.

















Google's smartness found out that the same source (me) had been doing the clicking on the ads. Now I knew that I can't fool a internationally-recognized company.

I went to check out the disabled FAQs. Here's what I've saw.
















To be fair, I admit that I've done those invalid click activities which are very unfair to the advertisers. Many knew the phrase '' Turn over a new leaf''. I wanted to create another account for the program. Sadly, Google ignored.

WHY??? I wished I did not see this.














*SOBS*

Anyway I'm just over with it. I can't do anything as it's Google's right to decide.

The fun part is that I received a letter few days ago from Google itself!

















Surprised of course! The letter is sent all the way from the States. I wonder why Google sent me as I already knew my account was disabled.

Guess what? The letter was sent to inform me my AdSense PIN number.

















Geezzz. I thought I was banned weeks ago, and still I received a letter containing my PIN number for my payment authorization.

So Google, are you a bit delayed? No offense. You still have my support.


Anyway, lesson learnt. Do not cheat. It sucks.

No comments: