Friday, March 13, 2009

COD 5, Devils advance

Now this is one hell of the games.


















During the Left 4 Dead spree my friend Koong was just busy talking about this game. From the graphics to the gameplay and action, he somehow made L4D looked like a dull, average game.

Oh yeah I was kinda bored with him until he gave me the game.

















Based on the World War 2, there are two main characters in the game which you'll use. Private Miller, a US soldier who will fight battles with the Japanese and Private Petrenko, a Russian soldier who fights against the Nazis in Germany.





















































The graphic rocks. Sadly, I've finished the game in 2 days, in EASY mode.

As you're playing you could see some of the real videos actually taken during the World War 2. Be grateful not to live in the war days with all the dying and suffering like those who did.

Over 70 million people were killed during this bloodiest event in human history.
















Enough of the war things, now I can proudly state that I'm true that United beat Inter Milan in the Champions League!

I know I'm delayed, but I somehow did not managed to post about it until today.






















United draw in the first leg but won during the second with two headers from Vidic and Ronaldo, Inter are outlasted!

















This means that United advanced into the last eight of the CL.

By the way, I'll be going to the Drummer's Camp at school until Monday. Updates will be back after I'm back. Till now then, bye.

No comments: