Saturday, March 7, 2009

Return

Hey, I'm just back from this year's prefect camp at Kemaman.

Alright, this blog's DEAD for the whole week-plus as I was too busy with the KTS track & field tournament at Gong Badak. I apologise for any delays on my post..

Managed to get a silver and a bronze for my events during KTS which I'm fairly satisfied, although we're knocked out in the relays. It was on the last day of the tournament that the prefects had gone to camp at Cheneh Resort at Kemaman, I've missed the chance for Kayak-ing! I rejoined the camp the next day had a good time there, and the talent night drama was fantastic.

Although a day half spent there, I guess it was enough. I'm tired. Yeah I'm tired..I skipped school for a week running and joined a camp immediately. This coming Saturday (14/3) will be another camp coming, drummer's camp.

I've recieved comments about this blog which is too boring. I personally have that kinda thought too..I'll try to post something better. BTW I managed to lay my hands on a DSLR today during the photography session at the prefect's camp. Now I'm eager to have one soon..

Nothing much to say now..more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is DSLR ? ?

Kenny Tan said...

Digital SLR is those camera pros use..XD black colour d