Friday, November 28, 2008

Boriiing...

It's Friday, as usual, it's very very quiet in town..
Busy ones can sit down and relax as it's a public holiday..
The weather's cool, refreshing with small drizzles of rain..
But I, did not enjoy it =.=

November's coming to an end and it will be 08's final month soon. Today is its last Friday though, and I'm just sitting in front of my com, staring at it, wondering what I'm gonna write in this post. Compared to the normal days, the weather's much better cause it's not hot. But on the other hand, I can't go out for activities cause it rains. Well, you can say that everything has its pros and cons now.

No activities means no events, I've got nothing special to post now..all I can say that is I'm bored.
I'll try to find something to post a.s.a.p.

Friday + Rain + Holidays = IT BORES ME!!

No comments: