Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rynn's Album Pormotion in KT

Last night, I went to Rynn's album promo at CHWS primary school hall.

Arrived at 7.30pm, and the mini-concert was supposed to start at 8pm, but like Air-Asia, it delays and delays until around 8.45pm and started. The funny thing is the audience had to stand up and sing our national anthem and the organizer's group song. I saw some old folks sitting down like nothing has happened during the national anthem. Aren't the old ones should be the examples?

After that, there was a short speech from the organizer and the opening ceremony started. About 9pm, everyone finally can see the main character today, Rynn Lim. Rynn sang his latest songs 幹物女, 远远, 改嫁, and an old hit 靠岸. To be honest, I think he'll be disappointed as the reaction of the audience was not good, but at least some of them showed thier support to him.

After the singing, it's signature time. Here are some pics I took, sorry for the poor quality..

A scene in the hall

People queuing up for his signature

Rynn signing for fans - I'm frustrated a few times as my target is Rynn, and the peple keep blocking me and I had to take some pics with their butts in the way =.=

A closer look of Rynn

My cousin was there too. He wanted Rynn's signature so much that I've lent him RM40 to buy his album - 干物世界.

Went back at around 10.15pm..it rains as usual...

No comments: