Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy times

Since the PMR examinations are over, life is getting quite boring..besides eating and sleeping, I barely did anything except hanging out with friends and sitting in front of my computer screen.
However it's the first week of November 08 now and I started to have some plans and activities coming into my schedule.

What I'm gonna do in November 08:

  • Represent the school to a inter-school friendly telematch with my friends at Bukit Besar
  • Attend a leadership camp in Penang representing the school's prefect board
  • Join a trip to KL-Genting organized by my classmates
  • Hang out with friends for sports or entertainment
  • Think of someone =p
  • Update this blog!

I guess this could be a to-do list for me this month..more posts to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am i with you on Thursday's event?
btw i tot u cant make it to the genting trip

Anonymous said...

budak natang.. always spam people's blog. Go msn and talk la.