Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gathering and fun

I took a night bus back from Penang on Wednesday. I was fed up as my bus was at Kedah due to technical problems. I needed to follow another bus to 2 other stations until I'm able to board my own bus. However, reached KT at around 5.45am in the morning.As I walked home from the bus station, the city was entirely quiet...

Alright, back to my main topic. The afternoon on the day itself my friends and I had a Bbq gathering at Min Zhuang's house. I was quite happy to see my friends after away for some time(although just 4 days). We chatted a lot and discussed about the trip next Monday.


At Zhuang's house


The fun continues until everyone went back except a few of them....including me who will be staying the night there. I went to bed the earliest as I'm tired after coming back from the camp. The next day I was told that they went to bed at 5am in the morning! Thank God I've slept earlier last night. After breakfast we followed Zhuang's car for a swim at Ibai Golf Resort.

Everyone splashed.........here are some scenes:







It was about this time that I've found this...............


Zhuang's buddy =P

Oh ya I have a video here..check it =P




We had a fun time til noon and everyone's hungry. What to do? Maggi~~yea that's right..then??Followed Zhuang's car back to town and everyone went back. Tiring time for me though..but I enjoyed it ^^ This Monday, I'll be following the trip with my friends..see you guys there!



1 comment:

6uiys said...

you walked home from bus station at 5.45am?wow......