Thursday, November 6, 2008

RIMUP Program

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I've joined friends from my school to participate in the Kuala Terengganu region RIMUP ( Rancangan Intergrasi Murid Untuk Perpaduan ) program at SMK Bukit Besar, KT. Three schools took part in this program and we're divided into four groups during the activities. The schedule looks something like this...


7.45-8.00am : Departed from school by bus.

8.00-8.15am : Short brief and the dividing of groups.

8.30-9.30am : Futsal competition.

9.45-10.30am : Tug-of-war!( Tarik tali )

10.45-11.30am : Breakfast and rest.

11.45-12.30pm : Speech time.( This is really boring man..)

12.30-1pm : Prize giving and closing ceremony.


After that, balik lu!



Well, the main objective of this program is to develop the understanding of different races in our country. I guess we enjoyed the activities more than that ( especially tug-of-war for me ) and although it was tiring after the activities, the time was worth spending.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep and soccer which im noob at.xD

Unknown said...

the only interesting event i can see is the futsal competition. but one hour only? ish.. mana cukup.. lol.

Kenny Tan said...

Koong, cant u stop posting in my blog?

Anonymous said...

ah koong pls go away... shoo..shoo