Friday, November 7, 2008

Early preparation

In 2009, I will be in form 4 and that is very different from form 3 in terms of subjects. New subjects such as physics, biology, add maths, accounting..ah..so many of them..the format of exams are also different in other subjects which requires more writing and understanding.

By the way, my neighbor, who is in form 6 now, is willing to give me all his revision books since he's not using them anymore.


Books =.=


So many of them.......but I think I'll read some during the holidays ^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom started spamming me with books. Haiz.. Q.Q

-ZeN- said...

thats cool i din even touch one book of mine after pmr except for story books hehe

Anonymous said...

I like the blue and the purple colour one. Nice Nice.

~ah koong gtfo

Unknown said...

eee... Why? cant i post?Btw u dint go to the camp today.

Too bad .....

Anonymous said...

wait what?

Anonymous said...

mr. koong cakap ape ku pun x tau. so whatever he posts = spam. hahaha...