Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kenny returns

Sorry to all my readers cause I'm quite tired and busy this few days and got little time to update my blog. I'm back from the trip and still waiting for the pictures which I'll be posting in my blog. Anyway I had a fun time there and I wish to say thanks to everyone, especially my parents for letting me join this trip and of course - my FRENZ! All of you were great, helpful, and FUNNY during the trip.. I bet it's gonna be a memorable trip for us..hope for more!

Although back from the trip, I'm been occupied by programs and programs and PROGRAMS!! I went jogging with Ren Wei and gang on Saturday morning and in the evening we played basketball. It was an unlucky day for me as my phone dropped into a drain full of water. Argh..(Bt anyway it's repaired now)And now the guys are planning another 2-activity day on Tuesday - Badminton in the morning and softball in the evening. I'm still considering though...as it's tiring..

At home I had nothing to do except walking around, eat, sleep, sms, somtimes I get the chance to touch my com. My sisters are all snatching it from me *sobs* and I'm sick of that. If I get the chance I'll be posting more on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pity ar,m ust snatch com with ur sis..i no need snatch duu, alone at home, when wan play also can..XD anyway, enjoy ur holiday ~

Kenny Tan said...

Yala..house just 1 com..still need snatch with 3 sis..i know u shuang..haha.btw thx.enjoy urs 2.